WHAT WE'RE DOING AT BURDICK AUTO SOLUTIONS TO ADDRESS CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
I'm sure you've received lots of emails and posts from businesses relating to COVID-19. Some businesses are changing their hours of operation, some are closing, and some are limiting the number of people in at a time. We at Burdick Auto Solutions are deeply concerned about the health and well-being of our work family and our great customers and are taking measures to keep everyone safe and comfortable during this unprecedented time.
While we carefully monitor the latest information, we wanted you to know we remain open for business for our normally scheduled hours, 8-6 M-F with a renewed focus on cleanliness. While our doors are open and we welcome anyone without symptoms to come in, we also offer these other options for anyone.
- No-Contact Dropbox: Our afterhours dropbox is located outside our front gate on the light pole between the two parking spots, and it doesn't just have to be used after hours. This allows the option to drop off keys any time without coming in the shop. We can also arrange to leave your vehicle outside the gate when services are completed.
- Electronic Communication and Payment: Our technology allows us to communicate information about your vehicle via email, text, or phone. We can also take payment over the phone to complete a no-contact transaction.
- Shuttle Rides: Our shuttle vehicle is still available to take you to or from home or work. We are taking extra efforts to disinfect and keep our shuttle clean.
- Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off: We are also offering to pick your vehicle up, bring it to the shop for service, then return it upon completion. With this service in combination with others, you can have your car serviced without ever stepping foot in the shop.
WE'RE ALSO TAKING ADDITIONAL MEASURES TO KEEP OUR SHOP AND YOUR VEHICLE CLEAN:
- We're more focused on cleaning our courtesy shuttle, including door handles, arm rests, dash, and even air quality using BG Frigi-Fresh which kills mold, mildew, fungi, and other odor-causing organisms. Frigi-Fresh is an EPA and USDA accepted disinfectant, deodorant and sanitizer which can be used on every vehicle in our shop (ask for details). (https://www.bgprod.com/catalog/climate-control/bg-frigi-fresh/)
- We are using disinfecting wipes to clean counters, door handles, light switches, keyboards and mice, restrooms, and other common areas multiple times per day.
- We are also diffusing essential oils in our office and waiting areas to help purify the air. (https://media.doterra.com/us/en/pips/doterra-on-guard-essential-oil-blend.pdf)
- We have trained our staff on CDC recommendations to keep our workplace, homes, and communities safe from this virus including proper hand washing techniques, social distancing and no physical contact (sorry, no handshakes for now), and staying home when sick. (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/workplace-school-and-home-guidance.pdf)
We greatly appreciate your trust in us, and we look forward to serving you. With school closed for now and some businesses allowing employees to work from home, this might be a good opportunity to have those long-awaited repairs or maintenance services performed. For the past 18 years, we've been here for you and continue to keep our community running one vehicle at a time and reassure you that we are doing everything in our power to ensure a safe, convenient, and comfortable auto care experience.
Click here or call us to schedule an appointment now.